Bookings can only be made or edited during weekday office hours.
Out of hours messages may not be received in time for Masses.
• Private visitation– the church will be open for one hour (10:00am- 11:00am) most weekday mornings. Hand sanitising and sign-in with contact details are required.
• Weekday Masses– Wednesday 9:30am – Church; Thursday 5:00pm – Church; Friday 9:30am. Bookings are not required for weekday services. Hand sanitising and sign-in with contact details are required.
• Weekend Masses Bookings are required and can be booked for the remainder of the year. The 6:00pm vigil Mass will be live-streamed on Facebook for the convenience of those unable to attend in person and will be available for later viewing on both Facebook and the parish website.
• Reconciliation: Available at the church each Saturday morning 11:30am- 12:30pm
• Baptisms: Usually after the 9am Sunday Mass. Please call the parish office for information.
Stay up to date with the latest from Sawtell Catholic Church.